Kamis, 13 Mei 2010

vielen dank, mein lieber Vater!

today, i went to Karawaci and bought some things for the Sommerkurs to Germany. Before, Myrna and I wanted to go to hospital and asked the doctor for a letter that show us healthy but, the medical check up was closed so we decided to go to Karawaci. First, we took photos for the visa then we looked for some clothes. My mom and I already walked for hmm idk how many hour but the important one : we didn't get ANYTHING. Finally, Myrna and I were separated. I felt desperate bec there are no things that i looked for! Then, my father ask me to go to Debenhams. I'm sooo happy when i found converse, sweater, t-shirt long sleeves. hahaha i also bought a suitcase too. After that, my father ask me, "do you want to buy a camera?" "yeah :D" so, here it is. haha a camera digital. And my mom bought a jacket *i think it's cool* for me. Danke, Mutter! Hihi :D ohya, i also bought a sunscreen. But, i still have so many things to buy. HUH. yaap, that's all for today.


n.b. later i'll take photos about those things and upload it soon :)

special thanks: my father, who always wait for me and pay those things <3

Ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Tag, auf wiedersehen!

0 komentar: